1. Definition of safety shoes:
Safety shoes are the collective term for safety shoes and protective shoes. They generally refer to footwear that protects the feet and legs from foreseeable injuries that are worn in different workplaces. Safety shoes are high-tech and high value-added footwear products. The production process of safety shoes has high requirements for raw materials, auxiliary materials, chemicals, machinery and equipment, etc. At present, many domestic shoe manufacturers with a certain scale and grade Companies have set their sights on safety protective shoes, a market area previously occupied by developed countries.
2. The role of safety shoes:
(1) In addition to choosing a suitable type according to the operating conditions, safety shoes should also fit the feet and make people feel comfortable to wear. This is very important. Careful selection of suitable Sukang safety shoes.
(2) Safety shoes should have a non-slip design, not only to protect the feet of people from injury, but also to prevent accidents caused by operators being slipped.
(3) Various safety shoes with different performances must meet the technical indicators of their respective protective performances, such as the toes are not injured, the soles of the feet are not punctured, and the insulation and conductivity are required. But safety shoes are not everything.
(4) Check or test carefully before using safety shoes. In electrical and acid-base operations, damaged and cracked safety shoes are dangerous.
(5) Safety shoes should be kept properly after use. After use, rubber shoes should be washed with water or disinfectant and dried to prolong their service life.