Protective gloves classification and knowledge introduction
(1) Origin: Gloves are people's daily life, labor, certain sports, and certain activities.
During movement, in special environments, special operations, and special tasks, the skin of the hands can be protected from damage, followed by decorative gloves and artistic gloves that are beautiful in people’s lives. People have created various Types of human use gloves.
(2) Glove materials: The materials used are usually: rubber, latex, artificial rubber, artificial leather, cloth, functional fabrics, certain animal skins, special metals, plastics, certain chemical materials, and other raw materials.
(3) Glove name: There are many names of gloves, usually named according to the glove material, according to the glove
Named by craftsmanship, named after glove use, named after glove function, named after regional ethnic dialect.
(1) Named based on materials such as: latex gloves, rubber gloves, jersey gloves, cotton wool gloves, cotton yarn gloves, canvas gloves, fleece gloves, cowhide gloves, pigskin gloves, PVC gloves, liquid gloves
(2) Named according to the process, such as: dipped gloves, hanging rubber gloves, knitted gloves, embroidered gloves, invisible gloves
(3) Named according to use, such as: welding gloves, welding gloves, etiquette gloves, ski gloves, aerospace gloves, guard gloves, labor insurance gloves, protective gloves, work gloves, boxing gloves, microwave oven gloves
(4) Named based on functions such as: high temperature resistant gloves, warm gloves, acid and alkali resistant gloves, oil resistant gloves, non-slip gloves, welding gloves, flame retardant gloves
(5) Named according to dialects such as: yarn gloves, thread gloves (that is, cotton gloves named according to materials)
Work gloves, protective gloves, work gloves