How to wear protective gloves correctly
1. Select protective gloves suitable for different workplaces. The size of the glove should be appropriate. If the glove is too tight, it restricts blood circulation, which can easily cause fatigue and discomfort; if it is too loose, it is not flexible to use, causing it to fall off easily.
2. The protective gloves selected should have sufficient protection. In the environment where steel wire cut resistant gloves are used, synthetic yarn cut resistant gloves cannot be used. To ensure its protective function, gloves must be changed regularly. If the period of use is exceeded, there is a risk of injury to hands or skin.
3. Periodically check the protective gloves for small holes or damaged or abraded places, especially finger joints. For the chemical resistant gloves, the inflation method can be used for inspection.
4. Pay attention to the use of protective gloves. If a pair of protective gloves is used in different places, the service life of the gloves may be greatly reduced.
5. Pay attention to safety during use, and do not throw away any labor protection gloves that have been contaminated to avoid causing harm to others. Keep gloves that are not used temporarily in a safe place.
6. When removing labor protection gloves, you must pay attention to the correct method to prevent the harmful substances contaminated on the gloves from contacting the skin and clothing, causing secondary pollution.
7. It is best not to share protective gloves with others, because the inside of the gloves is a breeding ground for bacteria and microorganisms, and sharing gloves is likely to cause cross infection.
8. Wash your hands before using protective gloves. Wear gloves on clean (sterile) hands, otherwise bacteria will easily grow. After removing the gloves, wash your hands and wipe some hand cream to replenish the oil.
9. If there is a wound on the hand, cover the wound before wearing protective gloves. The skin is a natural barrier against external environmental damage and can prevent the entry of bacteria and chemicals.