What are the characteristics of cut-resistant gloves?
Cut-resistant gloves are a type of protective gear used to protect hands from cuts during the use of cutting machinery. Generally divided into two kinds of metal and steel wire, to introduce the characteristics that qualified steel wire gloves should have:
1. High-quality stainless steel material, nylon belt.
2. It has excellent anti-wear, anti-cut and anti-poke protection, comfortable to wear and easy to clean.
3. A single glove can be used interchangeably by adjusting the strap.
4. Safe and hygienic, easy to clean.
5. The protection level reaches level 5.
6. The cuffs are available with Velcro or button, easy to detach