1. The thickness of the leather body of the first-class gloves should be very uniform, and the leather fleece on it should also be more detailed, uniform, and relatively firm, and the color should also be the same, and there should be no shades. In the case of gloves, the gloves should not feel oily; the leather body of the second-class gloves may not be full, and the elasticity may be slightly worse. The fleece on the leather surface may be relatively thick, and the color may also be There is a slight difference in depth;
2. The thickness of the leather canvas on it should conform to the regulations of relevant agencies;
3. The mechanical properties on it should also comply with the regulations made by relevant agencies. The leather used in the palm part and the back part of the hand should be relatively soft and very strong, and the thickness should also be fairly uniform. The leather used in the sleeve direction should be slightly elastic;
4. Its mechanical properties must also comply with the regulations made by relevant agencies.
1. The place where the palm part and the back part of the hand are connected should have a key strip, and should be made of pigskin;
2. When the needle code on it is routed, there should be a distinction between a bright thread and a dark thread: when using a bright thread, it is three to four stitches per centimeter, when using a dark thread, it is four to five stitches per centimeter;
3. When sewing this glove, the hand shape must be correct, the thread sewn on it should be relatively straight and flat, the distance between the needle corners should also be relatively symmetrical, and the tightness should also be compared Suitable. If you find broken needles, continuous leaking stitches at the edges, or skipped stitches, then this glove should be used to reset the defective area, or to remove the defective area and then re-pin Sewn.