(1) Welder's glove structure: the palm of the welder's glove and the seam of the back of the hand should be covered with clip strips. Clip skins should use chrome-tanned cowhide or pigskin. Edge leather and reinforced village leather should use the same leather as the palm and back of the hand. The width of the reinforced lining is more than 15mm, and the application parts of these leathers are as shown in Table 7-17.
(2) Needle code of welder's gloves: 3 to 4 stitches per centimeter for bright thread; 4 to 5 stitches per centimeter for dark thread.
(3) Sewing of welder's gloves: the hand shape should be correct, the seam should be straight and flat, the stitch length should be uniform and the tightness should be moderate. If any broken needles, continuous leaks or skipped needles are found, double stitching or removing defective stitches should be carried out to sew again.
(4) Welder's glove size: The minimum length and width of welder's glove should meet the requirements of Table 7-17. Length (L1) refers to the distance from the fingertip to the cuff of the glove along the back of the middle finger; Length (L2) refers to the distance from the fingertip to the sleeve of the sleeve along the back of the middle finger; Length (l3) represents the sleeve of the glove Length; width (c) refers to the distance measured from the outside of the base of the little finger to the outside of the base of the index finger. In order to ensure that the dimensions measured from various welder gloves are comparable, the gloves should be flattened and then measured. For welders' gloves with special shapes, the size shall be agreed by both parties.
(5) Welder's glove stitching line: The welder's glove stitching line needs to be uniform and free of scars, and the single-line strength is greater than 22.54N / 50cm.