1. When workers or laboratory workers engaged in chemical production work in workshops or laboratories containing corrosive substances, they shall not only wear thick tight sleeve anti-corrosion work clothes, but also wear rubber apron, rubber long tube gloves and rubber long tube overshoes. When necessary, they should wear rubber work clothes with hats and helmets that can be isolated from the outside world.
2. When agricultural production workers carry out general outdoor work, they need to wear work clothes made of black coarse cloth or khaki cloth. The forest workers should wear three tight work clothes, and the neckline, cuffs and ankles should be tightened to prevent the invasion of pests.
3. Cooks and food workers should wear white work clothes with buckle at the back, and the work clothes should be knee long, the cuffs can be fastened, and wear hats and masks to enhance cleanliness and prevent food pollution.
4. Mechanical workers often come and go between machines. They need to avoid clothes being twisted by machines and wear resistance. Therefore, the work clothes are required to be tight, the hem, cuffs and trouser legs can be buttoned up, and the fabric is required to be stronger, wear-resistant and darker.
5. When working in high temperature environment, the amount of contact heat radiation is large. Therefore, the work clothes worn in high temperature environment should be white or light color as much as possible, and the cloth should be thick and soft. In addition, many people sweat when working in high temperature. Some people like to be shirtless, which will cause heat radiation to burn the skin, make the skin hot and dry, and reduce the heat dissipation function. It's also easy to get hurt. Therefore, we should not only wear clothes, but also wear thick long sleeved clothes and trousers, and wear gloves, masks and foot guards.
6、 In addition to the selection of work clothes according to the nature of the work, special clothes should also be paid attention to. Work clothes are only worn in the work room, and should not be taken home, so as to prevent infection and spread of germs or poisons. We should also pay attention to keep it clean and tidy, clean and mend it frequently, so as to ensure that the work clothes play a proper protective role.
7. Reasonable clothing and work clothes can help regulate body temperature and protect skin, so as to achieve water-proof, fire-proof, heat radiation proof, poison proof, animal bite proof and other purposes. Whether clothing and work clothes are reasonable or not is directly related to human health.