Safety miner lamp, model RD400, your reliable “partner” during the work underground.
RD400 miner’s lamp is a special illuminating lamp for workers carrying individually under mine.
This series adopts Ni-H/LI-ION battery, LED, double light sources, with smart size and light weight, free maintenance NI-MH battery, and long service-life LED. Under working conditions of temperature: 0-40℃.
GB 7597-2003 General Requirement for Miner's Lamp Safety
MT 242-2004KJ Series Miner's Lamp
Q/JY 069-2006 KJ Series Miner's Lamp
Explosion-proof type: Exs I
LED main light source parameter
1) Don't use lamp lack of any parts under mine.
2) Maintaining and charging must be on land.
3) Don't change structure or any parts arbitrarily, or change any parts' parameter and specs in
4) Don't use lamp in other purpose, as smoking, firecrackers, etc.
5) Don't close to or throw in fire.
6) If fault happened, maintain it once left mine well, don't take fault lamp to well.
7) Centrally manage discarded lamps, and recycle themby professional unit or miner's lamp factory.