Work with small parts, you need the PU Coated Gloves.
1. BASIC INTRODUCTION
The PU coated gloves are suitable for dry and damp, oily working conditions. Because of the fine-gauge polyester, the work gloves are highly touch-sensitive and non-linting.
2. OUR DIFFERENCE & FEATURES FOR THE PU COATED GLOVES:
1) Coated with polyurethane, these work gloves have excellent grip and abrasion resistance.
2) The low-particulate shedding is good for assembly of small parts.
3) Because of the fine-gauge polyester, the work gloves are highly touch-sensitive and non-linting.
4) Elastic cuffs provide security and comfort for your wrists.
3. PARAMETER OF PU COATED GLOVES:
Electronics and computer assembly, excellent comfort, flexibility, dexterity and durability, elastic cuff
PU coated, polyamide, fine-gauge polyester
T/T , L/C.
This pair of PU coated gloves can be used in situations like following:
C.SMALL PARTS HANDLING
These PU coated gloves are useful for general situations, especially useful for the small parts handling.
5. STRICTLY QUALITY CONTROL AND TESTS.
Our product quality can be 100% guaranteed. For each glove, according to the CE standards, we have strict quality control. Before the shipment, each pair has already been inspected.