Highly resistant to HOT / COLD gloves: Neoprene Chemical Resistant Gloves.
1. BASIC INTRODUCTION
The neoprene chemical resistant gloves are so special because of the high resistance to the cold and hot. What’s more, this kind of work gloves can resist a wide range of chemicals.
2. OUR DIFFERENCE & FEATURES FOR THE NEOPRENE CHEMICAL RESISTANT GLOVES:
1) The industrial safety gloves are durable for better protection of your hands.
2) The work gloves offer heat stability up to 392℉ / 200℃.
3) Acrylic terry lining protects hands against thermal contact.
4) These neoprene chemical gloves are good for hot / cold liquid applications.
5) The diamond-grip finish palms increase the grip.
6) Because of the neoprene, the gloves resist a wide range of chemicals.
3. PARAMETER OF NEOPRENE CHEMICAL RESISTANT GLOVES:
Puncture and abrasion resistance; heat stability up to 392℉ / 200℃; acrylic terry lining; intermittent contact up to 400℉; Diamond-grip finish palm
T/T , L/C.
The neoprene chemical resistant gloves are useful for situations such as:
5. STRICTLY QUALITY CONTROL AND TESTS.
For each product, we have strict quality control and tests. Sure that our product quality can be 100% guaranteed. Before the shipment, each product will be inspected again and again.