The neoprene chemical resistant gloves are so special because of the high resistance to the cold and hot. What’s more, this kind of work gloves can resist a wide range of chemicals.
1) The industrial safety gloves are durable for better protection of your hands.
2) The work gloves offer heat stability up to 392℉ / 200℃.
3) Acrylic terry lining protects hands against thermal contact.
4) These neoprene chemical gloves are good for hot / cold liquid applications.
5) The diamond-grip finish palms increase the grip.
6) Because of the neoprene, the gloves resist a wide range of chemicals.
PARAMETER OF NEOPRENE CHEMICAL RESISTANT GLOVES:
Puncture and abrasion resistance; heat stability up to 392℉ / 200℃; acrylic terry lining; intermittent contact up to 400℉; Diamond-grip finish palm
T/T , L/C.